Site was updated to the newest version of PHPbb. Enjoy!

Site changes

Learning the basics
pertneer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Build it or Buy it: Buy It

Site changes

Post by pertneer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

I have been thinking of change the entire site. Since there are so many forum site dedicated to jeep and fabrication I have been playing with the idea of changing the reason for this site. I will be changing the platform as well as the software to become a jeep parts sharing source for cad drawings for Jeep related parts as well as parts to modify your Jeep vehicle. Also a source to purchase some small parts for lifts as well as custom made items. Most of the items will be in the flat type work such as items that can be made on a CNC Plasma machine. You will be able to use the cad files for yourself, but if you need them cut I will be offering a service to cut them for you if needed. This is still in the decision phase, so it will take quite some time to develop the new site. If you have any ideas or requests please let me know.
Jeeps do not break
they present you with opportunities to upgrade!

j-n-p
Beginner Fabricator
Beginner Fabricator

Re: Site changes

Post by j-n-p » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I tried to post "Sweet ! ! ! You got plans for taking on jobs or just playing mad scientist ?" in your plasma table thread but it gave me an error about some dirty squirrels or something :)

pertneer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Site changes

Post by pertneer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

The post is there, I will look into the error.
Sometimes these squirrels are relentless. ;)
j-n-p wrote:I tried to post "Sweet ! ! ! You got plans for taking on jobs or just playing mad scientist ?" in your plasma table thread but it gave me an error about some dirty squirrels or something :)
I have some issues I need to work through, but I have done some work. I had to turn down some a couple of weeks ago, because my air compressor is on its last leg. :( Air with oil and water is not good when plasma cutting.
Jeeps do not break
they present you with opportunities to upgrade!